Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Obama and the spirit of antichrist by Stephen Yulish PhD

Look, I do not believe that Barack Obama is the Antichrist that is mentioned in the tribulation period (2 Thessalonians) but he might be. What do I know? I am sure that he is a type of the antichrist that has risen (1John 2:18) and is the spirit of antichrist (1John 4:3) and thus we know that it the last hour. If he gets elected and there does not seem to anything stopping him now, I know that this country will be destroyed from within.

I know this spirit of antichrist from personal experience as I have discussed before. I was raised and steeped in liberal democrat Jewish ideology just like Obama and many of his advisors. I protested the Vietnam War and even wore a black armband to my college graduation ceremonies in 1969. I avoided the draft by signing up for a fifth grade teaching assignment in the ghetto of Cleveland (community service?) even though my BA was in Anthropology. The MA program that we were also made to enter at Cleveland State was the epitome of community organization. We were taught Ebonics (Black English) and community involvement. I wore another black armband to my Fifth grade after Kent State. When the draft lottery came out, I pulled 359/365 so I decided to go back to grad school in history . My advisor was a Freudian Marxist who made Reverend Wright and Father Phleger? look like choir boys. He and my fellow grad school classmates were Marxists more like Bill Ayers. They called me a weak liberal. I studied Saul Alinsky and voted for McGovern in 1972. Been there done that. Obama's associations with the aforementioned radicals was well as with Tony Resko?, Acorn, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack, Barney ( fageleh) Frank, Hollywood types, liberal media types, Move on.org etc and a host of ultraliberal rich Jewish ladies in Chicago, disqualifies him in my estimation from being president of all the people. My eyes were opened when I got saved 20 years ago but I have never forgotten where I came from (the pits of hell). I know these types.

All of that is amazing and depressing but it gets much worse.

This antichrist figure, whom the Jews called the King of the Last Generation was referenced in Jewish extra biblical pseudopigraphal works like The Seventh Vision of Daniel and The Testament of the Patriarchs, the Babylonian Talmud (500 AD), the Sefer Zerubbabel and Saadia Gaon's Midrash Gellulah (925 AD) was called Satan Armilus. While I will not go into this in detail now, I want you to see how they described this antichrist and see if it applies to Obama.

'Knees unbending, wide eyebrows, crooked finger, pointed head, gracious, beautiful, wise, visionary, clever, sober, gentle and mild, son of a bondswoman, insolent, skilled in intrigue, shrouded in deceit."

We all know that while maybe America deserves such a judgment, we need to pray for God's mercy for the sake of our children and grandchildren. Only He can stop this sinister Obama.

Stephen Yulish PhD

No comments: