Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Integrity, by Tex

Greetings Earth Dwellers,

My part in this play, (is) and always shall be a servant to the Supreme Being called God. I am amused to think that we actors upon planet Earth, can really shake a fist at the "Great I AM". Do we not know the carefully orchestrated production can stop at anytime that "God" chooses. Even the folks that don't believe in (God) still must participate in blindness. Another fascinating ingredient in our performance is that we have input. We can say to the Creator: Will you add this request for me? (Some people call this prayer) I call it "love". Our God loves us so much, he allows us to have a say! His Bible has the play form start to finish, and I hope those of you that are curious about the ending, will check it out.

Tex

No comments: