Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Truth, by Tex

I am truly convinced that the country that I love is divided into two forces: "Good and Evil" Evil is a thought process that only has self interest, blindness, and doing harm to others. Evil is a destruction tool that Satan uses to kill the heart and soul of humans. Let's be honest for a moment...Do you really think that killing babies is a freedom of choice to women? Satan always puts doubts, and illusions of words that spear and derail the human heart and mind.

To be truthful, God is tired of the lies, and I know that I must tell the truth in whatever my endeavors are. Now here is the truth: Jesus is Lord and Savior of humans' past , present, and future. Those who refuse to acknowledge this truth will spend eternity in separation from peace and enjoyment, and will be in constant pain with no relief. The politically correct world will find this appalling and think that I am some nut forcing my belief on others. They will find hell one day, realizing that Satan does not believe in political correctness either.

Tex

No comments: