Thursday, October 2, 2008

WE SHALL SEE HIM by Joanne Lowe

“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.”

Revelation 1: 7
King James Version

I can barely see to type this as tears are flooding my eyes. I just listened to Sandi Patty singing “We Shall Behold Him”. At the end of the song, it showed everybody standing to their feet in honor of Jesus. Without even realizing that I was doing it, I stood up from my office chair and raised both hands as high as possible. One day, I will see my beloved friend, Jesus, face to face! What a glorious expectation of joy floods my heart!

We rise for the singing of the National Anthem; we rise in honor of the president, how much more should we rise in respect, awe, and honour of our glorious risen Saviour, Jesus! We raise our hands in church in praise of Him, but if we aren’t raising our hands when there is nobody watching us, we need to question if we are just raising them for show at church.

One day, all the cruel words and cruel things that have been said and done to us will fade away. We will have no more tears or heartaches. We will be with our blessed Saviour forever and forever! There will be no more abuse from our spouses. There will be no more murders. There will no more abuse of children from their parents. There will be no more abuse of parents from their children.

Forever we shall be with Jesus, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! He is the Great I Am, the Bright and Morning Star, the Beautiful Rose of Sharon, and my very best Friend! Hallelujah to His majestic Name!

Joanne Lowe
April 21, 2006

No comments: