Thursday, October 23, 2008

Your Eyes will be Opened: A Review of Tom Horn’s book Nephilim Stargates By Stephen Yulish PhD


I can assure you that Tom Horn’s book Nephilim Stargates: the Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers will open the eyes of all who read it both Believers and non Believers alike to the unseen world of demonology, fallen angels, Watchers, UFOs, stargates and the Nephilim. The Apostle Paul wrote that “the god of this world (Satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelievers” to the truth of the Gospel (2 Corinthians 4:4). From many years of studying this material, I am convinced that many Believers have also been blinded to this reality and need their veils removed also. Tom Horn does this better than anyone else that I have read in a long time.


This is the first book that I have read in over a year. Once I started it, I could not put it down until I had finished it. I got so excited about what I read that I then proceeded to read the summary out loud to my wife. Before you write me off because I have not read a book in a year, let me explain.


I was a University history history professor for years and even shared the stage thirty years ago with noted evolutionist Stephen J. Gould at a National Conference on the history of eugenics. I wrote an historical study, The Search for a Civic Religion: A History of the Character Education movement in America 1890-1935 and numerous academic articles. My library was extensive and broad. Even since becoming a Christian twenty years ago, I have written two end times novels The Great Harpazo Deception and Invasion: Israel and scores of articles. Satan has tried, however, to destroy my witness by hampering my efforts by disabling me with Multiple Sclerosis. Thus, beginning a year or so ago, my vision has become blurred and lacking by double vision so I have not been able to read much but like Paul said ‘God’s grace is sufficient for me’. I was so excited to read Tom Horn’s book that I tried anyway and it worked for the first time in over a year. I finished the entire book at one sitting and was not disappointed. It was great. If I am able to read only one book a year, I hope and pray that it will be as good as this one.


Tom blends Sumerian, Babylonian, Greek and Egyptian mythology with Judaism and Christianity as well with material on the Watchers, fallen angels, Nephilim, and UFOs better than anything that I have read since Dr. I.D. E. Thomas’s 1986 book The Omega Conspiracy. I have been writing about these areas myself for over ten years yet I myself learned a great deal from Mr. Horn’s book. Tom is an ordained Assembly of God Minister yet he is so much more. He gives the reader a glimpse into the new world order and the approaching end of civilization from a scientific, mythological as well as a Christian perspective that only he can do successfully.


You must add this book to your library immediately and carefully ponder its far reaching conclusions. We are entering a period in our history like none else that we have ever faced before and this is not the time to go at it blind. Tom Horn will open your eyes and prepare you for the things that will undoubtedly come. Be prepared! Read this book!


Stephen Yulish PhD


No comments: